WANTED: Live & Virtual Events Coordinator
Do you eat challenges for breakfast?
Do you thrive on making sure all the tiniest details are in order?
Would you love to work in an environment where you are valued for your ninja-like problem solving skills and total mastery of the communication flow between everyone and everything?
If you have a “whatever it takes” attitude and answered, “Heck, yes!” to the above questions…we have a mission for you…
Your mission (should you choose to accept it of course), is to join a fast-paced, growing organization that turns ordinary entrepreneurs into superheroes!
We’re looking to add more talent to our team and you may be just the person we’re looking for but only if…
- You thrive on problem-solving and have phenomenal team collaboration skills.
- You have mad multiple priority juggling skills and can quickly drive projects from idea to completion – on-time and on-brand.
- You are a confident, resourceful and a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day.
- You are tech savvy, can find your way around anything online and have mastered Google Apps, have experience with Infusionsoft and Asana (or, if not, you’re a fast learner!)
- You have excellent organizational skills and you’re not allergic to spreadsheets.
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you.
- You want to make a positive impact on the world through the work that you do and have a deep commitment to bringing extraordinary experiences to our students and clients.
What you will do:
- You will coordinate and plan world-class fulfillment and marketing events (both live and virtual) in collaboration with our program, marketing, and sales teams.
- Work closely with JV partners, guest mentors, vendors, and affiliates as our main communications lead to coordinate appearances, speaking engagements, trainings, and marketing events.
- Manage the flow of information between teams in regard to events and inquiries including sending resources to affiliates, guest mentors, and partners, coordinating with sales and marketing teams, customer service, and leadership team.
- Support with budgets and expense tracking related to programs and events (so you need to be detailed oriented and able to do basic accounting to keep everything on track).
- Keep the office stocked with supplies, support leadership team, and handle day-to-day office tasks when needed.
- Track and manage affiliate payouts, JV partner agreements, and resources.
- Coordinate bonus, prize, and gift delivery for JV partners, affiliates, and customers.
- Work closely in collaboration with the program and marketing teams to streamline processes, create systems, and look for new ways to add more “WOW” to our events.
- Manage team travel, support during events (on site when necessary), and coordinate speaking engagements.
We’re looking for someone with 3+ years experience in events coordination and project management.
Compensation: $50-60K depending on experience and the ability to WOW us.
There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement, but you’ll need to bring your “A” game.
How to Apply
Step 1: Since culture fit is a SUPER important part of this position, send us an email answering the following questions:
- If your closest friend were to describe you in 1 or 2 sentences, what would they say?
- What’s the number one thing that motivates you in life?
- Why do you want to be a part of our team?
- Why would you be absolutely perfect for this role?
- What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?
- What was your favorite job & why?
- And finally, where did you first learn of this position?
Step 2: Send your answers, along with a cover letter, and your resume in an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Live & Virtual Events Coordinator”
Step 3: If we think it could be a match, then we’ll take it from there!
Important: We invest a lot in each person we bring on to our team, and there will be plenty of opportunities for advancement, so please only apply if you’re seriously interested in joining our team and growing with us.
If you’re curious who you’ll be working for and spending time with check us out at http://LiveYourMessage.com