< See all open positions at LYM
WANTED: Customer Service & Client Success Superhero
Do you leap tall buildings with a single bound?
Or run faster than a speeding bullet?
No worries, neither do we but that doesn’t stop us from being superheros to our tribe!
We’re Live Your Message — a digital branding agency and business training company who serves online entrepreneurs around the world.
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join our team and become our next Client Success Superhero.
(I bet you can already feel your cape blowing in the wind!)
Are you one smart and personable cookie looking for an opportunity to grow in a fun, fast paced environment?
If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for!
Here’s what the role will look like for you:
You’ll spend part of your time on LYM email, phone, live chat, social media and support desk “front lines”, making sure our students and followers are looked after, feel special and have everything they need to keep making progress.
This is where you make the smiles happen!
You’ll get to use your people skills to help keep them on track, motivate them, and iron out any challenges that come up (coaching or similar skills are a plus here).
There will be some basic tech support from time to time. (“Reboot your computer, clear your browser cache, here’s your password, here’s how you purchase”), so you’ll need to know your way around your computer and be functionally technical.
You will be making phone calls to our students to help with:
- Logistics, planning, and follow up
- Answering questions about our programs
- Talking them through challenges around making payments and staying on track financially
- Helping our students get back on track in their “freak out” moments when they want to run away, hide out, or leave the program because they’re outside of their comfort zone and sh#t just real for them
We have a pretty amazing tribe so you’re about to make a lot of new friends 🙂
Additional responsibilities includes:
- Virtual event support for webinars and launches
- Minor technical support
- Follow up calls and direct contact with our community including leading phone campaigns to prospects during events and launches
- Admin and project management support
- Posting content to membership sites, websites and social media platforms and keeping a keen eye out as a proofreader to save the day!
- Creating and testing of forms and surveys, applications, processes and systems
- Support other teammates and projects as necessary
- Following up on failed payments and helping clients get payment plans back on track
- Workin’ the customer front lines to retain and support the re-enrollment of students
What to expect as a teammate of Live Your Message:
- You’ll never be penalized for taking initiative to solve a customer problem or to fix a systems issue that you identify.
- You’ll have a caring team leader who’ll be your central point of contact for training and support.
- You’ll be part of a hard-working and amazing team who are dedicated to making a difference in this world and truly enjoy what they do… and have fun along the way too!
- You’ll be supported with practical information and systems that set you up for success.
- Opportunities to learn and grow; personally and professionally with training courses and mentorship.
- Compensation $33K-$37K/yr for the right person
- Great opportunities for advancement (in customer service, events, marketing, programs, or sales – if you’re awesome, we want to give you room to grow!)
You’re the superhero we’re looking for if…
- You’re an A-player looking for a fast-paced work environment where you’re surrounded by a team of high-performers that love what they do and who they do it for.
- You totally get our vision & mission and embody what we’re creating in the world.
- You LOVE interacting with people and truly care about their needs.
- You’ve got an easy going “can-do” attitude.
- You are able to juggle lots of projects and tasks without dropping the ball on anything.
- You take action to solve problems effectively and efficiently – upward thinking.
- You’re detail-oriented and understand how to create the structures and systems you need to do your job effectively.
- You know how to address complaints and diffuse tension by responding to the deeper need beneath the surface issue.
- You have a clear sense of boundaries, knowing when to accommodate a request and how to hold your ground while making the other person feel acknowledged.
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- You thrive in a supporting role and don’t need to be the star of the show.
- You find fulfillment in taking care of people.
- You like getting things done and checking things off your list.
- You prefer joining a team to starting your own business. You are not looking for a part-time job to fund your entrepreneurial dream. You are looking for a stable, supportive context to freely give your gifts and talents and to find a company to grow with.
- We don’t subscribe to “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”, so we’d love you to always be on the look out for how we can improve.
- It’s important you’re willing to be flexible to the needs of the business. Some weeks will be quieter, requiring less time of you. But when we’re in “launch mode” for new products or “event mode,” it’s all hands on deck. Those weeks, we’ll need your support for longer and more unusual hours. This means occasional late nights and weekends.
- You’re tech-savvy and know your way around computers, technology and the internet. You’re a self-reliant “let me figure it out” kind of person.
OK – so here’s the thing…
If you’re still reading — that means something important.
It means that this position is calling out to you and that you should get in touch with us!
We want to hear from you — and soon! (We’re hoping to fill this position by October 1st.)
Location: Can be virtual or a hybrid with some time in our office in Marina del Rey (LA area), California
Hours: We’re looking for a full time employee — 40+ hours/week. This will increase during launches, events and special programs.
Benefits: We offer paid time off, an educational benefit, and a medical benefits program.
Things you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (with strong written and communication skills).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (mainly Word and Excel).
- Mac and technology-savvy.
- A cell phone.
- Accountability. You own it all the way down the line.
- The confidence to ask for help when you need it and for clarity when you don’t understand (we want you to win and will help you do it).
- A great attitude and sense of humor! We all get along, like to have some laughs and fun, and want you to fit right in.
- Basic Photoshop/ InDesign skills
- Helpdesk and CRM experience (we use Enchant and Infusionsoft)
- Experience with ClickUp
- Coaching or sales background (or similar skills)
NOTE: Superheroes Only
Please do not apply for this position unless you are certain that you will be an awesome Client Success Superhero and have the drive, desire and commitment to excellence to totally ROCK this position.
There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement and we’re only looking for someone interested in sticking around and growing with us.
If this describes you then we can’t wait to get to know you!
To apply for an interview, please submit the following:
- Cover Letter
- Short Video (less than 5min, upload on youtube and send us the link) answering the following questions:
- If your closest friend were to describe you in 1 or 2 sentences, what would they say?
- What’s one thing you’re really excited about right now?
- What’s the number one thing that motivates you in life?
- Why do you want to be a part of our team?
- Why would you be absolutely perfect for this role?
Email your application in to email@example.com with the subject line “I’m your superhero!”