< See all open positions at LYM
We’re looking for a Customer Support Superhero to join our team
Do you eat challenges for breakfast? Do you thrive on making sure all the tiniest details are in order?
Would you love to work in a fun, fast-paced people-centric environment where you’re valued for your individuality, dedication, reliability and ninja-like support skills?
If so, this might be the right position for you!
About Live Your Message
We are a business training company specializing in helping online entrepreneurs create a business that is authentic and aligned with who they are, to empower them to turn up the dial on their “inner superhero” so they can change the world from their living rooms.
In service of this mission, our team is behind some of the most creative online marketing and digital product launches and we partner with the top business & internet marketing minds on the planet.
Our company and our reach has been growing fast and we’re looking for an exceptional Client Success Superhero to join us.
The role of Client Success Superhero is being the chief ninja of our help desk. You’ll spend your time on Live Your Message’s email, phone, live chat, social media and support desk “front lines” making sure our students, prospects, and community members are looked after, feel energized and have everything they need to succeed.
You will be in a student facing role – this is where you make the smiles happen!
The students will need some basic tech support from time to time. (“Reboot your computer, clear your browser cache, here’s your password, here’s how you purchase”), so you’ll need to know your way around a computer and have solid technical skills to pick up new apps with ease.
It is important that you are naturally a relationship-focused, confidence-building, team player who enjoys meeting new people kinda’ person. And, since you’ll be a voice of Live Your Message, you’ll be doing all these sometimes-not-so-glamorous things from a place of service… ‘cause that’s how we roll around here.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support our tribe daily over phone, email, livechat, help desk, messenger and social media
- Student account management including supporting retention, accounts receivable and collections efforts
- Virtual event support to moderate webinars and livestreams, then format and post video recordings
- Administrative and coordination assistance for Support special projects
- QAing the student experience from a support perspective
- Student and systems research
- Support of other teammates and projects as necessary
- Once the world gets back to normal, live event support to handle set-up, registration and other needs
- 2+ years in customer support focused role
- Technical troubleshooter and task-oriented problem solver
- Exceptional communication skills (written/verbal/interpersonal)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and interacting professionally with people at all levels
- Accountability. You own it all the way down the line.
- The confidence to ask for help when you need it and for clarity when you don’t understand (we want you to win and will help you do it)
- A great sense of humor! We all get along, like to have some fun and laughs — and want you to fit right in.
- Come alive with clear processes to follow and you love making incremental improvements for efficiency and win-win effectiveness
- Values driven decision maker
- Hold firm to company policy while staying compassionately connected to students needs
- Not afraid to wear many hats within the department and support your teammates
- Ability to identify and analyze trends in the help desk queue
- Organization as a middle name (or at least a massive propensity for it)
- Comfort in writing and documenting new cases and processes
- A love for the unknown and a sense of accomplishment when tackling a challenge
Technical Experience Required:
- Experience with Helpdesk Software
- CRM experience
- G-Suite, including Sheets, Docs, & Drive
- Social Media
- Basic knowledge of how email marketing
- Ability to pick up new apps and technology with ease
- Experience working with an online launch
- Worked in the online education industry previously
- Billing support experience
- Infusionsoft experience
- Email marketing working knowledge
- Knowledge base development experience
We’re looking for someone to work full time and who’s interested in sticking around to grow with us, not just someone looking for a “side gig” to keep them afloat as they pursue their real passion.There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement here!
This full-time position pays $35-40k per year along with benefits.
The role is also 100% virtual, but you need to be available to work during “normal business hours” (approximately 9am to 6pm Pacific time, give or take two hours) regardless of the time zone you live in. Some weekend and night work will be required during events and launch activities. And, having a reliable up-to-date computer is a must!
What to expect as a teammate of Live Your Message
- You’ll never be penalized for taking initiative to solve a customer problem or to fix a systems issue that you identify.
- You’ll be part of a hard-working and amazing team who are dedicated to making a difference in this world through the people we serve and truly enjoy what they do… and have fun along the way too!
- You’ll be supported with practical information and systems that set you up for success.
- Opportunities to learn and grow; personally and professionally with training courses, mentorship, fun retreats and working team vacations
- A fun, gamified context for completing your goals, making suggestions and working together as team
- Great opportunities for advancement
If this position is calling out to you, we want to hear from you — and soon!
To apply for an interview, please submit the following
Step 1: Since culture fit is a SUPER important part of this position, record a short video (less than 5 minutes) answering the following questions:
- If your closest friend were to describe you in 1 or 2 sentences, what would they say?
- What’s one thing you’re really excited about right now?
- What’s the number one thing that motivates you in life?
- Why do you want to be a part of our team?
- Why would you be absolutely perfect for this role?
Step 2: Upload the video to YouTube and email us the link, along with a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Customer Support Superhero.”
Step 3: If we think it could be a match, then we’ll take it from there!