< See all open positions at LYM
WANTED: Experience Product Masterclass Coach
Each year we welcome over 1000 students into our signature Experience Product Masterclass program for an intensive 3-month sprint.
We’re looking for a handful of needle-in-the-haystack business coaches to join our elite team. These are coaches with deep business experience, outstanding coaching skills and experience with Live Your Message programs as a student. Ideally you’re a Mentorship or EPM grad so you understand what it’s like to go through our unique experiencified programs first-hand and our commitment to quality and care.
We’re a high-touch company with a deep commitment to student engagement and results and we’re looking for someone who knows how to coach, challenge and motivate people to RESULTS.
SUPPORT OUR STUDENTS TO DESIGN, MARKET & MAKE $2,000 (OR A WHOLE LOT MORE) WITH AN “EXPERIENCE PRODUCTS” IN 10 WEEKS OR LESS
Your job is to deliver a TON of value, knowledge and insight and support our new EPM students with the clarity they need to successfully launch their projects!
We want every single student to have a fantastic experience and achieve HUGE results so that they become raving, repeat customers for life.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role includes:
- Support your pod of students by facilitating (10) 90 minute group coaching sessions between Oct 26, 2020 – Jan 29, 2021.
- Track and document all coaching activities each week using the provided system. This role isn’t just about showing up and coaching, it’s about real accountability around tracking your student success. If you resist the documentation process or following other people’s systems, please don’t apply regardless of how qualified you are as a coach.
- Review students work and provide feedback via email with 24 hour turn around on weekdays
- Participate, encourage and support in our EPM Facebook group and
- Attend coach trainings and meetings prior and throughout the program
Our Superhero Coaches receive $120 per student paid out in 3 monthly installments of $40 plus bonuses for students who reach Mission Accomplished. We expect pods to be around 50-70 students. You can expect to earn $2000-3000/month for 3 months, plus a bonus at the end based on your student success.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You must have substantial business coaching experience and coached in group formats previously
- Have completed our Experience Product Masterclass or Mentorship program.
- Have time for daily email support starting October 26, 2020.
- Must have availability on Wednesdays to prepare and facilitate group coaching calls
- Must have availability to attend weekly coach meetings on Tuesdays
- Be flexible in your time and attitude to be able to fully serve our students and program.
Of course, you’ll receive coaching from our Head Coach and the Live Your Message dream team on how to rock these calls!
NOTE: You will be asked to record all coaching calls so we can monitor the experience we’re providing our customers. It’s super important that everyone has a positive experience with us. You’ll also be evaluated at the end of the program by your students and results of that evaluation will determine whether you’re invited to join our team against next year. 🙂
How to Apply:
Think you may be a great fit?
Email your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com with the subject line “I’m your EPM Superhero Coach”
Please also include a short video (less than 5 minutes, upload on YouTube and send us the link) answering the following questions:
- If your closest friend were to describe you in 1 or 2 sentences, what would they say?
- What’s one thing you’re really excited about right now?
- What’s the number one thing that motivates you in life?
- Describe the most challenging experience you’ve ever had in your life and how you got through it.
- What has been your biggest win or personal success?
- Who do you follow online and why?
- Tell us about the latest book or online course you’ve taken.
- What have you noticed about our EPM course or Experience Formula methodology?
- Why do you want to be a part of our team?
- Why would you be absolutely perfect for this role?
If we think it feels like a fit, we’ll invite you to an interview with a member from our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!