< See all open positions at LYM
WANTED: Full-Time Fulfillment Director for Online Business Education Company
Salary Range: $80K-$100K per year
Do you leap tall buildings with a single bound?
Or run faster than a speeding bullet?
No worries, neither do we but that doesn’t stop us from being superheroes to our tribe!
We’re Live Your Message — an online education company that turns everyday entrepreneurs into online superheroes so they can change the world from their living room.
We’ve supported over 7000 students through our group coaching and training programs: Start With You, Website ATM, Experience Product Masterclass, Blue Sky Mentorship and Next Level Mentorship.
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join our team and become our Fulfillment Director
Here’s what the role will look like for you:
The successful applicant will:
- Lead and be responsible for the fulfilment team results and make sure every piece of all of our programs get delivered as seamlessly as possible — emails, membership sites, social media communities, calls, recordings, mailouts, etc. You will have a team of 2-3 people reporting to you with potential to grow)
- Analyze profitability per product line and making decisions based on the information
- Understand how to create community and engagement in programs and be highly attuned to the customer experience and how we can get more students to what we call “Mission Accomplished” — realizing the promise of the program and ultimately reinvesting with us
- Understand and embrace our innovative approach to gamified learning or what we call experiencification
- Watch program metrics on a weekly basis in terms of engagement, receivables, expenses and success and have a sixth sense for when things are off-track or “drifting” in a program and what to do about it
- Have good boundaries and ability to make good business decisions, isn’t emotionally swayed by individual feedback, but notices overall patterns or potential pitfalls
- Have high situational awareness, the ability to have the nose on the ground… at the same time seeing the bigger picture. Is able to see and balance business and people decisions
- Collaborate and work with different departments. While helpdesk and direct customer support won’t be your primary responsibility, you will work closely with the Customer Success Team and Coaching Team and have some challenging tickets and concerns escalated up to you for resolution.
- Occasionally need to have reenrollment or retention calls with premium-level clients or get on the phone to resolve a gnarly issue.
- Be a hub of information and everyone will look to you as a “go-to” resource.
- Oversee the management of our online communities alongside our Community Manager, keeping them engaged, informed and hot dawg excited about their next steps
- Manage admin and project management within the department
- Collect and manage our testimonials and success stories to support the marketing team with campaigns
- Have excellent writing skills and will oversee and proofread the attention grabbing emails, content to membership sites, websites and social media platforms to our program participants.
- Support other teammates and projects as necessary
- Understand that student retention and reenrollment is driven by the quality of their and teams work
Are you one smart and personable cookie looking for an opportunity to grow in a fun, fast paced environment?
If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for!
Who We Help:
We work with entrepreneurs like:
- Michael Hancox who leads an 8-figure environmental consulting firm devoted to transcending finite natural resources with infinite human potential
- Mellissa Seaman a business shaman who coaches Silicon Valley executives to open their genius channel and become creative on demand
- Dr. Isaac Jones who helps entrepreneurs achieve optimal health and consistent high performance
- Dawn Thompson who is spearheading a movement to improve maternity care around the world
- Jesse Krieger who founded Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press to publish and launch bestselling authors, and
- Iris Huebler who helps farmers grow nutritionally-rich food and consumers find foods that are actually healthy
Those are just a few of the purpose-driven entrepreneurs that we personally mentor, train and brand so they can get their amazing thought leadership out to the world.
What to expect as a teammate of Live Your Message:
- You’ll never be penalized for taking initiative to solve a customer problem or to fix a systems issue that you identify.
- You’ll be part of a hard-working and amazing team who are dedicated to making a difference in this world through the people we serve and truly enjoy what they do… and have fun along the way too!
- You’ll be supported with practical information and systems that set you up for success.
- Opportunities to learn and grow; personally and professionally with training courses, mentorship, fun retreats and working team vacations
- A fun, gamified context for completing your goals, making suggestions and working together as team
- Compensation $80K-$100K/yr for the right person
- Great opportunities for advancement (in programs, events, or sales – if you’re awesome, we want to give you room to grow!)
You’re the superhero we’re looking for if…
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills (a Bachelor’s Degree is a must).
- Experience working in an online education company
- You’re an A-player looking for a fast-paced work environment where you’re surrounded by a team of high-performers that love what they do and who they do it for.
- You LOVE interacting with people and truly care about their needs. You’re what we call a “go giver”.
- You’ve got a positive, high-energy, easygoing, “can-do” attitude.
- You are able to juggle lots of projects and tasks without dropping the ball on anything.
- You take action to solve problems effectively and efficiently – upward thinking.
- You’re detail-oriented and understand how to create the structures and systems you need to do your job effectively and independently.
- You know how to address complaints and diffuse tension by responding to the deeper need beneath the surface issue.
- You have a clear sense of boundaries, knowing when to accommodate a request and how to hold your ground while making the other person feel acknowledged.
- You thrive in a supporting role and don’t need to be the star of the show.
- You find fulfillment in taking care of people and processes
- You’re a strategic big picture thinker and you like getting things done and checking things off your list.
- You’re tech-savvy and know your way around computers, technology and the internet. You’re a self-reliant “let me figure it out” kind of person.
- You value variety and excitement over consistency and predictability. You thrive on flexibility, possibility and self-discovery even if that means not knowing what to expect.
- You prefer joining a team to starting your own business. You are not looking for a part-time job to fund your entrepreneurial dream. You are looking for a stable, supportive, long-term context to freely give your gifts and talents and to find a company to grow with.
- You’re an independent self-starter. Rather than waiting for someone to tell you what to do, you jump in and look for ways to give, serve and contribute. We don’t subscribe to “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”, so we’d love you to always be on the look out for how we can improve.
- Once the world gets back to normal, it’s important that you’re able to travel 30-40 days a year and willing to be flexible to the needs of the business (15-20 of these days will be in the Los Angeles area).
- This is a 40-50 hour a week position. When we’re in “launch mode” for new products or “event mode,” it’s all hands on deck. Those weeks, we’ll need your support for longer and more unusual hours. This can mean late nights and weekends.
- We work hard and we play hard too. While there is lifestyle and location flexibility, you need to be responsive and responsible for getting your work done. You have to have the grit, resilience and vision to do what it takes to get your job done while creating the life and self-care you desire.
OK – so here’s the thing…
If you’re still reading — that means something important.
It means that this position is calling out to you and that you should get in touch with us!
We want to hear from you — and soon! (We’re hoping to fill this position by mid-May.)
Location: Can be virtual or a hybrid with some time in our office in Topanga Canyon (LA area), California
Hours: We’re looking for a full time employee — 40+ hours/week. This will increase during launches, events and special programs.
Benefits: We offer paid time off, an educational benefit, and a medical benefits program.
Things you will need:
Bachelor’s Degree (with exceptional written and communication skills).
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (mainly Word and Excel), Google Apps and Dropbox.
Mac and technology-savvy.
A cell phone.
Accountability. You own it all the way down the line.
The confidence to ask for help when you need it and for clarity when you don’t understand (we want you to win and will help you do it).
A great attitude and sense of humor! We all get along, like to have some laughs and fun, and want you to fit right in.
- Helpdesk and CRM experience (we use Enchant and Infusionsoft)
- Experience with project management
- Coaching or sales background (or similar skills)
- Teaching or facilitation skills
- Understanding of business, sales and marketing
NOTE: Superheroes Only
Please do not apply for this position unless you are certain that you will be an awesome Fulfillment Director and have the drive, desire and commitment to excellence to totally ROCK this position.
There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement and we’re only looking for someone interested in sticking around and growing with us.
If this describes you then we can’t wait to get to know you!
To apply for an interview, please submit the following:
- Cover Letter
- Short Video (less than 5min, upload on youtube and send us the link) answering the following questions:
- If your closest friend were to describe you in 1 or 2 sentences, what would they say?
- What’s one thing you’re really excited about right now?
- What’s the number one thing that motivates you in life?
- Describe the most challenging experience you’ve ever had in your life and how you got through it.
- What has been your biggest win or personal success?
- Who do you follow online and why?
- Tell us about the latest book or online course you’ve taken.
- Why do you want to be a part of our team?
- Why would you be absolutely perfect for this role?
Email your application in to email@example.com with the subject line “I’m your Fulfillment Director!”
A little about us…
If you’re curious who you’ll be working for and spending time with, you can check us out at LiveYourMessage.com