< See all open positions at LYM
We’re looking for our new Full-Time Marketing Director & Lead Funnel Strategist
Imagine being a senior leader in the team behind some of the most creative online marketing and digital product launches, partnering with the top business & internet marketing minds on the planet, and knowing that the work you do was empowering thousands of emerging and established entrepreneurs to build the businesses that are changing our world.
We work with entrepreneurs like:
- Michael Hancox who leads a multi-7-figure environmental consulting firm devoted to transcending finite natural resources with infinite human potential
- Mellissa Seaman a business shaman who coaches Silicon Valley executives to open their genius channel and become creative on demand
- Dr. Isaac Jones who helps entrepreneurs achieve optimal health and consistent high performance
- Dawn Thompson who is spearheading a movement to improve maternity care around the world
- Jesse Krieger who founded Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press to publish and launch bestselling authors, and
- Iris Huebler who helps farmers grow nutritionally-rich food and consumers find foods that are actually healthy
Those are just a few of the entrepreneurs that we personally mentor, train and brand so they can get their amazing thought leadership out to the world.
Our company and our reach has been growing fast and we’re looking for an exceptional marketing director to join us.
The last project we worked on was our annual Experience Product Masterclass launch that reached over 37K people and saw over $40 in revenue per opt-in.
Now we’re looking for an experienced Marketing Director with experience scaling a training company from mid-7-figures to 8-figures through evergreen funnels.
We have established front-end and back-end offers (ranging from $17 to $20K) that we’ve launched successfully via launches and live events. We’ve recently started to shift our focus to evergreen income. We’re happy to share our current funnel pages with you if you’d like to see inside our campaigns.
We’ve taught over 6000 entrepreneurs and counting how to build a business that expresses who they are.
This is not your typical marketing job. Our passionately engaged team works (mostly) virtually and collaborates vigorously.
The lifestyle design is flexible but the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We believe authenticity, transparency, trust and connection is today’s marketing currency and the traditional old school approach to marketing is no longer working. We strive to add personality, inspiration and artistry to direct response copywriting that has our tribe thanking us for the opportunity to buy.
If inside you are saying “This sounds like exactly the challenge I am looking for!” please continue…
The role of Marketing Director is one of the most pivotal members of our Senior Leadership Team and will be involved in building and managing a 4-person marketing department with the support of the founders (who are real marketers themselves). We envision building a cutting-edge, creative, industry-leading team that combines strategy and artistry to create stand-out marketing the world has never seen. It takes a lot to bypass mental opt-out and create trust in today’s skeptical and jaded market and we want create marketing that’s so original and impactful that it bypasses these concerns and connects deep the hearts, minds and souls of our tribe.
We’d like to test drive this collaboration on the creation of a front-end customer acquisition campaign for our Start With You product as a trial run with the team.
You will be greatly supported by your senior leaders, as well as an incredible launch team — but must have experience strategizing, planning, building, managing, executing and analyzing a major customer acquisition campaign using cold traffic — ideally with experience creating a 7-figure campaign in the online business or personal development space.
You are the ninja we are looking for if…
- Have a proven track-record of creating and managing blockbuster digital marketing launches and evergreen funnels.
- You’re focused on metrics, dashboards and optimization. You realize that true success comes one test at a time.
- You’re equally creative and strategic and widely considered a marketing genius — people tend to ask you: “How did you come up with that?”
- You’re constantly looking for the blue oceans and love to find the quantum leaps that will allow you (and us) to leave the world of small, incremental progress behind.
- You have weird, almost obsessed love for online sales and digital marketing. You find it thrilling to influence people to take action and purchase something that is good for them and will impact their lives for the better. Value driven sales!
- You love the business training, personal growth and development industry and want to make a positive impact on the world through the work that you do.
- You are tech savvy, can find your way around anything online and have mastered GoogleDocs, understand WordPress, have substantial experience with Infusionsoft, understand Google Analytics — and other softwares used to develop and track digital campaigns.
- You are a confident, resourceful and highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day.
- You thrive on problem-solving and have excellent team collaboration and communication skills.
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals.
What you will do:
- You will lead, grow and direct our marketing department with the support of a Digital Marketing and Launch Project Manager and company founders.
- You will strategize, direct, build, and optimize an evergreen customer acquisition campaign from start to finish, as well as all future company launches.
- You will serve as Copy Chief — guiding the creation of hooks, angles, messaging and overall execution — for our copywriting and content writing teams.
- You will strategize and lead our ongoing tribebuilding efforts and ensure we maintain a clean, segmented database inside Infusionsoft and create behaviorally triggered marketing automation to engage and grow our client community.
- You will support us in growing a massive audience on social media and replacing email as our primary communication vehicle.
- You will help us create a top of funnel marketing strategy and retargeting campaigns that sends organic leads into our funnels, in addition to managing our paid ad teams.
- You will review key metrics (provided by the Digital Marketing and Launch Project Manager) on a weekly basis and be in charge of optimizing and improving opt-in rates, opens, clicks, engagement and purchases.
- You will continually develop, test, measure, and optimize campaigns to drive significant membership growth and maximize retention over time.
- You will ensure all deadlines are met for successful campaigns and launches.
- You will support us in growing our company to 8-figures while maintaining our brand voice and the quality experience we’re known for.
The experience you need:
- 5+ years directing complex automated and launch-based marketing campaigns.
- 7+ years in digital marketing.
Compensation: BETTER than competitive with bonuses and unlimited growth opportunities, PLUS a unique work environment that includes access to world-class training — and a family of people to welcome you with open arms.
NOTE: NINJAS ONLY.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are certain you are an awesome Marketing Director and Funnel Strategist, proven by a track record of documented and verifiable results with glowing references who are excited to talk with us.
This is a highly coveted position and we will only settle for an A+ player.
If this describes you then we excitedly invite you to submit an initial inquiry with your resume and cover letter for this position (<5min) to email@example.com, subject: Marketing Director Wanted. Please include links and metrics for at least one marketing campaign you’ve successfully run from start to finish.