< See all open positions at LYM
WANTED: Full-Time Senior Executive Assistant
Do you eat challenges for breakfast? Do you thrive on making sure all the tiniest details are in order? Would you love to work in an environment where you are valued for your ninja-like problem solving skills and total mastery of the communication flow between everyone and everything?
If you have a “whatever it takes” attitude and answered, “Heck, yes!” to the above questions… we have a mission for you…
Your mission (should you choose to accept it of course), is to join a fast-paced, growing organization that turns ordinary entrepreneurs into superheroes!
We’re looking for a “needle-in-a-haystack” Executive Assistant who can make our lives easier…
- You thrive on problem-solving and have phenomenal team collaboration skills
- You have mad multiple priority juggling skills and can quickly drive projects from idea to completion – on-time and on-brand
- You are a confident, resourceful and a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day
- You are tech savvy, can find your way around anything online and you’re a quick study
- You have excellent organizational skills and you’re not allergic to spreadsheets
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you
- You want to make a positive impact on the world through the work that you do and have a deep commitment to bringing extraordinary experiences to our students and clients
As our Executive Assistant you will play a key role in our journey forward and you must have a very unique set of skills:
- You’ll manage multiple calendars, make travel arrangements, place personal & professional shopping orders
- You have proven experience paying business and personal bills, along with filing and tracking of expenses and receipts into accounting software in the appropriate category
- You’ll co-ordinate logistics for up to twelve live training events per year that we do in Los Angeles. You may not attend every one in-person in LA, but you will be on point, handling communication between us, our team, our guest teachers, our vendors and the hotels we hold the events. (Previous experience co-ordinating events is a MUST)
- Support with budgets and expense tracking related to programs and events (so you need to be detailed oriented and able to do basic accounting to keep everything on track)
- The ability to represent our CEO on the phone and over email in the tone and spirit of the LYM brand
Quick last things…
- IMPORTANT: You must have 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience in your resume
- You should be SUPER organized and detail-oriented, with stellar computer skills and a Mac laptop
- You enjoy having a variety of responsibilities, along with a passion for tackling exciting projects
- You’re 100% accountable for what you say you’re going to do, resourceful and willing to do whatever it takes to get a job done
- You are flexible with working hours, have a cheerful, positive, can do attitude where no task is above or below you
- You have impeccable writing and verbal communication skills, are kind, nurturing and generous, yet have the ability to navigate difficult or challenging situations with grace while asking for what you want
- You’re available up to 6 long weekends per year to travel to Los Angeles (on LYM’s dime) and support our live events (you’ll receive plenty of advance notice) — If you’re already in the LA area, that’s a huge plus, but it’s not required
- You’re available to start full time immediately
You’ll have inside access to a successful, dynamic, creative and growing internet business and all of the trainings and professional development resources we have.
Location: We are looking for someone to work full time at home, in-person at our Topanga Canyon office, or a combination of the two.
Compensation: $45-55K depending on experience and the ability to WOW us. We also pay up to 50% of your health insurance.
There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement, but you’ll need to bring your “A” game.
To apply for an interview, please submit the following:
Step 1: Since culture fit is a SUPER important part of this position, record a short video (less than 5 minutes) answering the following questions:
- If your closest friend were to describe you in 1 or 2 sentences, what would they say?
- What’s one thing you’re really excited about right now?
- What’s the number one thing that motivates you in life?
- Why do you want to be a part of our team?
- Why would you be absolutely perfect for this role?
Step 2: Upload the video to YouTube an email us the link, along with a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Superhero Executive Assistant.”
Step 3: If we think it could be a match, then we’ll take it from there!
Important: We invest a lot in each person we bring on to our team, and there will be plenty of opportunities for advancement, so please only apply if you’re seriously interested in joining our team and growing with us for years to come.
If you’re curious who you’ll be working for and spending time with check us out at https://LiveYourMessage.com