< Back to careers
Senior Digital Marketing and Launch Project Manager
Imagine being a leader in the team behind some of the most creative online marketing and digital product launches. Partnering with the top business and internet marketing minds on the planet. And knowing that the work you do was empowering thousands of emerging and established entrepreneurs to build the businesses that are changing our world.
We work with entrepreneurs like:
- Michael Hancox who leads a multi-7-figure environmental consulting firm devoted to transcending finite natural resources with infinite human potential
- Mellissa Seaman a business shaman who coaches Silicon Valley executives to open their genius channel and become creative on demand
- Dr. Isaac Jones who helps entrepreneurs achieve optimal health and consistent high performance
- Dawn Thompson who is spearheading a movement to improve maternity care around the world
- Jesse Krieger who founded Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press to publish and launch bestselling authors
- and Iris Huebler who helps farmers grow nutritionally-rich food and consumers find foods that are actually healthy
Those are just a few of the entrepreneurs that we personally mentor, train and brand so they can get their amazing thought leadership out to the world.
Our company and our reach has been growing fast and we’re looking for an exceptional new team member to join us.
The last project we worked on was our annual Message to Money Live event — https://www.messagetomoneylive.com/ — and the follow-up campaign where we launched our 3 year-long programs:
We are looking for someone that can lead a project such as this.
Our next big launch will be for the third annual launch of our Experience Product Masterclass in October, see https://experienceproducts.com/?ok.
We’ve taught almost 1000 entrepreneurs how to design, market and launch super sticky products that get their customers hooked on taking action, getting results, and buying from them over and over again.
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged team works (mostly) virtually and collaborates vigorously.
The lifestyle design is flexible but the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do.
If inside you are saying “This sounds like exactly the challenge I am looking for!” please continue…
The role of Digital Project Manager is incredibly important and will involve supporting the creation of a front-end customer acquisition campaign as a trial run with the team. You will be greatly supported by your senior leaders, as well as an incredible launch team — but must have experience planning, building, managing, executing and analyzing major launches — ideally with experience of 7-figure launches in the online business or personal development space.
You are the ninja we are looking for if…
- Have significant project management experience.
- You have weird, almost obsessed love for online sales and digital marketing. You find it thrilling to influence people to take action and purchase something that is good for them and will impact their lives for the better. Value driven sales!
- You love the business training, personal growth and development industry and want to make a positive impact on the world through the work that you do.
- You are tech savvy, can find your way around anything online and have mastered GoogleDocs, understand WordPress, have substantial experience with Infusionsoft, understand Google Analytics — and other softwares used to develop and track digital campaigns.
- You are a confident, resourceful and highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day.
- You thrive on problem-solving and have excellent team collaboration and communication skills.
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals.
What you will do:
- You will contribute to our world-class brand and develop a strong, segmented database of devoted clients, partners and community members to drive them into our desired action.
- You will build, optimize and drive the execution of a digital marketing campaign from start to finish (with a Marketing Director’s guidance).
- You will plan, manage and meet all deadlines for a successful launch of a high-impact program.
- You will maintain a clean, segmented database inside Infusionsoft and create behaviorally triggered marketing automation to engage and grow our client community.
- You will ensure accurate, consistent data management and reporting in Infusionsoft and other reporting platforms for all sales and marketing related activities.
- You will continually develop, test, measure, and optimize campaigns to drive significant membership growth and maximize retention over time.
- You will analyze traffic and campaign performance data through reporting tools and communicate the results to the team.
The experience you need:
- 3+ years directly executing complex automated marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years building, testing and optimizing effective sales conversion funnels.
- 5+ years project managing.
Compensation: BETTER than competitive with bonuses and unlimited growth opportunities, PLUS a unique work environment that includes access to world-class training — and a family of people to welcome you with open arms.
NOTE: NINJAS ONLY.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are certain you are an awesome Digital Marketing Specialist, proven by a track record of documented and verifiable results with glowing references who are excited to talk with us.
This is a highly coveted position and we will only settle for an A+ player.
If this describes you then we excitedly invite you to submit an initial inquiry with your resume and cover letter for this position (<5min) to email@example.com, subject: Senior Digital Marketing and Launch Project Manager Wanted