< See all open positions at LYM
We’re looking for a Premium Customer Fulfillment Manager to join our team!
TITLE: Momentum Fulfillment Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief of Staff
HOURS: 30+ week
Do you leap tall buildings with a single bound?
Or run faster than a speeding bullet?
No worries neither do we, but that doesn’t stop us from being superheroes to our tribe!
About Live Your Message
We’re Live Your Message — an online business education company that turns everyday entrepreneurs into online superheroes so they can change the world from their living room.
We’ve supported almost 10,000 students through our group coaching and training programs: Start With You, Website ATM, Experience Product Masterclass and Momentum.
Our company and our reach has been growing fast and we’re looking for an exceptional Fulfillment Manager to oversee our premium 12-month Momentum Program.
The Momentum Fulfillment Manager is responsible for making sure the students have an exceptional experience and every piece of our premium program gets delivered on time, and as promised, to optimize student success.
About the Momentum Program
We understand the reason MOST business-building programs fail to deliver results is that they’re based on a one-size-fits-all approach that has EVERYBODY doing the same things in the same way and getting the same results.
Momentum is the only business accelerator program tailored to the needs of entrepreneurs and their unique businesses.
Our premium 12-month online coaching and mentorship program guides entrepreneurs through 3 levels of growth with specific goals for each:
- Activate: clarifying their niche and making your first few sales. ($0-30K/yr)
- Accelerate: growing to six-figures by creating reliable, repeatable income, building an internal team they need for the next stage. ($30-100K/yr)
- Amplify: leveraging and scaling to compound their growth, hit their next big income goal and start making real money with real impact ($100K+/yr)
The ultimate goal of Momentum is to give entrepreneurs lasting success and fulfillment by building a business that leverages their strengths and passions.
Your ultimate goal as Momentum Fulfillment Manager is to ensure the success of our students through high-touch, concierge level delivery that keeps them engaged and excited, hitting their program milestones like clockwork and renewing for the next Momentum level year-after-year.
Here’s What the Role Will Look Like for You:
- Ensure every piece of Momentum is delivered seamlessly and without errors: onboarding sequence, emails, calls, texts, membership sites, social media communities, physical gifts, virtual workshops and retreats (…hopefully live again soon), coaching team coordination, and more…
- Manage all projects and administrative tasks for weekly workshops and events.
- Make program delivery decisions and suggestions based on metrics related to student engagement and completion rates, receivables and profitability.
- Proofread and QA all membership site content, links, attention grabbing emails, social posts and other student-facing messaging. Attention to detail is a must.
- Coordinate with our Community Manager to keep students engaged, informed and hot dawg excited about their next steps to successful completion.
- Demonstrate objectivity, resourcefulness and clear leadership in our fast-paced team environment.
- Implement our innovative approach to gamified learning that we call “Experiencification” with leaderboards, competitions and other learning incentives that keep our students engaged and on track.
- Be highly attuned to our students’ experience, constantly proposing and testing ideas for how we can get more students to “Mission Accomplished.”
- Call new students to welcome them into the program and get them set-up.
- Occasionally have re-enrollment or retention calls with premium-level students or get on the phone to resolve a gnarly issue.
- Be an information hub, organizational ninja and time management master. Everyone will look to you as a “go-to” resource for the Momentum Program.
- Offer stability to our students, ensuring engagement and retention through every aspect of the Momentum program.
- Manage the fulfillment team to create an exceptional student experience that drives results, retention and re-enrollment.
- You have experience working in a purpose-driven online education company.
- You’re an A-player, committed to excellence, looking for a fast-paced work environment where you’re surrounded by a team of high-performers who love what we do and who we serve.
- You bring a detail-oriented, systems innovation mindset with extensive use of project management software, google docs, gantt charts and reporting dashboards. You’re both efficient and accurate when it comes to managing the details. You can spot typos from a mile away.
- You have impeccable verbal and written communication skills (a Bachelor’s Degree is a must), and enjoy deeply connecting with individuals via email, online, over the phone and in person (when things get back to normal).
- You take action to solve problems effectively and efficiently, consistently demonstrating a solution-focused, growth mindset and experimental worldview.
- You’re able to juggle lots of projects and tasks with different timelines without dropping the ball on anything.
- You LOVE supporting people and truly care about their needs… you don’t need to be the star of the show.
- You know how to address student complaints by uncovering and responding to the deeper need, knowing when to accommodate their requests vs. when to hold your ground while helping them feel acknowledged in the process.
- You’re a strategic big-picture thinker and at the same time you can see the details, you like getting things done and checking things off your list.
- You value variety and excitement with an eye towards creating consistency and predictability.
- You prefer joining a team to starting your own business. You are not looking for a side-gig to fund your entrepreneurial dream. You are looking to grow your skills within a stable, supportive, long-term position in a world-class company.
- You like to be challenged and to actively learn and grow beyond your comfort zone in a work environment.
- You’re an independent self-starter. Rather than waiting for someone to tell you what to do, you jump in and look for ways to give, serve and contribute. We don’t subscribe to “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it,” so we’d love you to always be on the look out for how we can improve.
This is a 30+ hour a week position with benefits. When we’re in “launch mode” or “event mode,” it’s all hands on deck. Those weeks, we’ll need your support for longer and more unusual hours. This can mean a few weeks of late nights and working weekends.
The role is also virtual, but you need to be available to work during “normal business hours” (approximately 9am to 6pm Pacific time, give or take two hours) regardless of the time zone you live in.
NOTE: Once the world gets back to normal, it’s important that you’re available to travel up to 30 days a year to support program events and be flexible to the needs of the business (15-25 of these days will be in the Los Angeles area).
What to expect as a teammate of Live Your Message
- You’ll never be penalized for taking initiative to solve a customer problem or to fix a systems issue that you identify.
- You’ll be part of a hard-working and amazing team who are dedicated to making a difference in this world through the people we serve and truly enjoy what they do… and have fun along the way too!
- You’ll be supported with practical information and systems that set you up for success.
- Opportunities to learn and grow; personally and professionally with training courses, mentorship, fun retreats and working team vacations
- A fun, gamified context for completing your goals, making suggestions and working together as team
- Great opportunities for advancement
Our Mission & Values
We turn everyday entrepreneurs into online superheroes so they can change the world from their living room. We make it possible for anyone with a big message for the world to reach more people, make more money and have a bigger impact.
We do that by embodying the following 6 values:
- We Can Have Everything We Want In Life, If We Will Just Help Enough Other People Get What They Want
Nothing else matters if we’re not getting real results for real people. We believe in becoming indispensable to our customers and to each other. When our students succeed, we succeed too.
- Express Yourself
If you’re going to spend a third of your life working, you may as well enjoy it! Work takes on greater meaning when it aligns with your purpose and passions. We express ourselves around the office, in our everyday work, and to our tribe.
How we show up and how we do what we do is just as important as what we actually do. Work is an inspiration, not an obligation. Work is both a calling and a call to adventure.
Live Your Message isn’t just a cool name for a company, it’s a philosophy that we embrace.
- Experiencify It
We believe that people want experiences, not information. We understand that every moment is an opportunity for transformation and we strive to create experiences in everything we do – from a simple email or phone call, to a product or live event. Finding the “wow,” the “oh, yeah,” and the “holy cow!” in every interaction is the name of the game 🙂
- If We Want to Go Far, Go Together
We’re stronger together than we are apart, as a team… and as a tribe. No matter how good we are at what we do as individuals, we believe in teamwork, collaboration and mentorship. We take the time to nurture our relationship with each other, our culture as an organization and our connection with our tribe. We’re not just building a business here, we’re building a movement!
- If We’re Not Growing We’re Dying
While we do take the time to celebrate our success, we never rest on our laurels or grow complacent. We’re always growing, evolving and finding new or better ways to do things, serve people and make an impact. We believe business is one of the greatest forms of personal development on the planet and we’re committed to growing both personally and professionally through the work we do each day.
- All In, Like a Boss
We go all in and hold nothing back. We say what we mean and mean what we say. Instead of blaming, shaming or judging, we take ownership and responsibility of every situation. We know that if something’s going to change, we’re the ones to do it. We lead by example. We take initiative. We care. We step up and do what it takes, even when it’s hard. We always do what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it. And at the end of the day, we’re all in, like a boss – because that’s just the kind of people we are!
If this position is calling out to you, we want to hear from you — and soon!
To apply for an interview, please submit the following
Step 1: Since cultural fit is a SUPER important part of this position, record a short 5-7 minute video answering the following questions:
- If your closest friend were to describe you in 1 or 2 sentences, what would they say?
- What’s one thing you’re really excited about right now?
- What’s the number one thing that motivates you in life?
- What’s the last book you read or course you took and how did you implement the learnings in your life?
- Why do you want to be a part of the Live Your Message team?
- What strengths, experiences and perspective would you bring to this role?
- If you could ask the founder of Live Your Message one thing, what would you ask?
Step 2: Upload the video to YouTube and email us the link, along with a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Momentum Fulfillment Manager.” Please note, if you have a typo in your cover letter or resume, we won’t interview you.
Step 3: If we think it could be a match, then we’ll take it from there!