< See all open positions at LYM
WANTED: PHP/WP Developer & Sysadmin
Are you a PHP/WP developer / Sysadmin who loves coding, systems, and making internal systems hum?
Do you love being part of a young, energetic and vibrant team who are changing the world?
And if you have a “whatever it takes” attitude and answered “Heck, yes!” to the above questions… we have a mission for you!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to join Live Your Message as our full time PHP/WP Developer & Sysadmin.
As our PHP/WP Developer & Sysadmin, in general we’ll rely on you to:
- Keep our technology infrastructure running smoothly & efficiently
- Make sure the team has the tech support they need to do their jobs efficiently
Specifically, here are the kind of tasks you’ll you’ll be in charge of on a day to day basis:
- Maintaining LiveYourMessage.com & making any needed changes and updates
- Keeping our WordPress up to date and fully secure including managing core & plugin upgrades.
- New site & page development for both LYM and clients(both in Heroic, WP & HTML/PHP)
- Update existing sites and pages (both in Heroic, WP & HTML/PHP)
- Testing our existing marketing funnels on a weekly basis, ensure stats are tracking accurately
- Build new marketing funnels, which involve a mix of platforms and tools, including, but not limited to (Infusionsoft, WordPress, Heroic, Everwebinar & Clickmagick)
- Infusionsoft CRM management
- Integrate opt-in pages with Infusionsoft
- Work with Infusionsoft API where necessary
- Can set up marketing and ecommerce campaigns
- Queue up emails when other team marketing or fulfillment members aren’t available
- Keep email database clean and segmented
- Maintain and clean mailing list to ensure email marketing deliverability
- Setting up sales team, collections and other automated follow-up systems
- Setting up new sites when necessary
- Adjust site settings where necessary
- Manage LYM G-Suite
- Setup new LYM team email addresses & calendar
- Slack access & making sure new purchased products show up in Sales channel
- Being a resource for all the team when they have tech freakout moments
- Training team on new or existing tech via videos or Zoom
- Client and student work/support
- Build client sites where directed by the team
- Training clients on CMS systems where directed by the team
- Supporting students with tech challenges as necessary (via FB tags or emails) directed by the team
- Maintaining membership sites where directed by the team
- Learn our custom XPeriencify.com membership site platform
- Impeccable communication, detail orientation, organization and project management skills
- Learn our in-house tools on your own time (Infusionsoft, Heroic and XPeriencify.com)
- Learn the basics of online marketing, launches, funnels and email marketing/list management on your own time
- Be on call / available 24/7 during launches and campaigns or if something important breaks
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or related field OR 4-5 years of hands-on experience as a PHP developer and Sysadmin,,, and will possess the following skills:
- Strong problem solving and technical abilities
- Ability to multitask and juggle priorities to quickly drive projects from idea to completion on-time and on-brand
- Strong work ethic and standards. Details matter to you. Results matter to you.
- Available to work during “normal business hours” (approximately 9am to 6pm Pacific time) regardless of the time zone you live in
- Compensation is $60-70K/year depending on your qualifications and experience
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days, training and medical benefits
Live Your Message is an industry-leading Online Branding Agency and Business Training Company. Here at Live Your Message, we help entrepreneurs be the boldest, most colorful, vibrant expression of who they are online… because, in this day and age, that’s the only way to cut through the noise of a billion websites and actually be heard. That’s how you become a superhero!
… that most of the world’s problems can be solved through entrepreneurship.
… that when people are educated and empowered to step up and solve the important problems that call to them, great things can happen in the world.
That’s why it’s our mission over the next 10-20 years to equip 1 million people with the tools to step forward and build a business that expresses who they are so they can make a positive impact on the world.
The truth is that it can be lonely and hard to be an entrepreneur and we want to provide the strategy, support and inspiration for all those who choose this journey alongside us.
To learn more about who you’ll be working with, visit www.liveyourmessage.com
This is a full-time role (minimum of 40 hours/week) requiring a long-term commitment with availability Monday to Friday approximately 9am – 6pm Pacific time.
We do have flexibility within that since this is a virtual work at home role, but we want someone who is available and doesn’t mysteriously “go fishing.” Work on evenings and weekends will be required from time to time in order to meet deadlines, particularly around online product launches and/or live events.
This is a combination telecommuting and in-person position, with ratios being determined through mutual agreement.
To apply for an interview, please submit the following:
- Cover Letter
- Email your completed application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I’m your superhero!”