Xperiencify is the only online course & digital training (LMS) platform that builds 7 powerful psychological triggers into your courses, trainings or programs — helping you engage more 10-30 times students, reduce drop outs & refunds & repeat buyers!
Watch this quick video to see how it can help you:
Learn more at Xperiencify.com
NEXT-GEN COOL TOOLS
There’s no one “magic” tool that can do it all.
That’s why we build our businesses of many sophisticated tools — each handling a different task or process in the business. And sometimes you want those tools to talk between each other, so that your systems are efficient and don’t require your time. This requires what we call API “glue” — which is a service that allows them to talk to each other.
We highly recommend the following service:
- PLR.me – a service that gives you completely done-for-you ebooks, slide decks, articles, graphics, lead magnets, worksheets, checklists, emails, and more, on almost any subject, professionally written by a native US or Canadian writer that you can take and use. You may never need to write your own content again!
- Proof – an awesome new tool that allows you to create instant social proof on opt-in pages, webinar pages, sales pages, or just on your website in general. When your prospects can see how other people are interacting with you, your business’ content and products, they’re FAR more likely to take action!
EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDERS
As you know, one of the best ways to monetize your business over the long-term is by building your email list. There are dozens of email service providers out there.
Here are our top recommendations:
- Active Campaign – Amazing email tool that we personally use for some of our projects — they have an impressively powerful automation builder
- ConvertKit – Simpler & more affordable than Active Campaign but still with awesome email and campaign management built to rock your email!
Your own domain name is your place online. It’s a place where YOU make the rules. Where you can get your message out to the world. Here is the best service for registering your .com or whatever kind of domain you’re thinking of…
- NameCheap – We love these guys! We just recently transferred all our domains from GoDaddy and are saving up to $4/month on each domain. That really adds up when you own dozens or hundreds of URLs like we do! They try hard to please, and also have amazing, personal customer service that actually makes you feel like a valued customer. How refreshing, right?!
- YouTube – The most popular, free video hosting option that gives you the added benefit of making your videos searchable on the second largest website on earth. Of course, you can also choose to make your videos private. YouTube also integrates directly with Google Hangouts, making it easy for you to create your videos through a Hangout or upload a video directly to YouTube.
- Vimeo – This is also a popular, free video hosting option that gives you higher playback quality than YouTube. You can upgrade for more storage starting at $59/year.
We’ve compiled this list of design, service and technology resources to help you on your path to a life and business you love.
We haven’t included every company we could have on this list. This is because we choose to partner ONLY with companies that we know have integrity and who we trust will provide you with a valuable service.
In other words, we’ve spent the money to figure who you should trust. And more important, who you shouldn’t.
That said, I have an affiliate relationship with some of the products and companies listed below, so you’ll be buying me and Murray dinner if you were to use one of the above links. 🙂
And if you do choose to invest in any of these services, make sure to mention our name to ensure you get the best service as a Live Your Message rockstar… 🙂