DO-IT-YOURSELF WEBSITE DESIGN
We use and highly recommend Heroic.
Heroic is a company I’ve invested in that brings an agency-level of design, attention-to-detail and massive-conversion to businesses owners who want an amazing website that sends the right signals without needing to spend a lot of money.
You’ll get a huge choice of beautiful high performing sites, pages, funnels and templates to create your entire custom website at the push of a button without needing to be a techie (or even have any idea of how to create a website!)
Over the last 5 years we’ve designed websites for leading 7, 8 and 9-figure online entrepreneurs including Danny Iny, Callan Rush, Justin Livingston, Alexis Neely, Susan Peirce Thompson, Josh Turner, Sage Lavine and many more… We’re pulling many of the design elements we’ve developed for our high-end clients into Heroic for you to use… so you’ll have access to the best performing sites for coaches, consultants, authors, speakers and more…
Click here to grab your 2-week Heroic trial right away
NEXT-GEN COOL TOOLS
There’s no one “magic” tool that can do it all.
That’s why we build our businesses of many sophisticated tools — each handling a different task or process in the business. And sometimes you want those tools to talk between each other, so that your systems are efficient and don’t require your time. This requires what we call API “glue” — which is a service that allows them to talk to each other.
We highly recommend the following service:
- Proof – an awesome new tool that allows you to create instant social proof on opt-in pages, webinar pages, sales pages, or just on your website in general. When your prospects can see how other people are interacting with you, your business’ content and products, they’re FAR more likely to take action!
- PLR.me – a service that gives you completely done-for-you ebooks, slide decks, articles, graphics, lead magnets, worksheets, checklists, emails, and more, on almost any subject, professionally written by a native US or Canadian writer that you can take and use. You may never need to write your own content again!
EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDERS
As you know, one of the best ways to monetize your business over the long-term is by building your email list. There are dozens of email service providers out there.
Here are our top recommendations:
- AWeber – Always a solid option starting at $19/month for your first 500 subscribers.
- ConvertKit – Affordable, modern, next-gen, awesome email and campaign management built to rock your email!
Your own domain name is your place online. It’s a place where YOU make the rules. Where you can get your message out to the world. Here is the best service for registering your .com or whatever kind of domain you’re thinking of…
- NameCheap – We love these guys! We just recently transferred all our domains from GoDaddy and are saving up to $4/year on each domain. That really adds up when you own dozens or hundreds of URLs like we do! They try hard to please, and also have amazing, personal customer service that actually makes you feel like a valued customer. How refreshing, right?!
- YouTube – The most popular, free video hosting option that gives you the added benefit of making your videos searchable on the second largest website on earth. Of course, you can also choose to make your videos private. YouTube also integrates directly with Google Hangouts, making it easy for you to create your videos through a Hangout or upload a video directly to YouTube.
- Vimeo – This is also a popular, free video hosting option that gives you higher playback quality than YouTube. You can upgrade for more storage starting at $59/year.
We’ve compiled this list of design, service and technology resources to help you on your path to a life and business you love. It’s taken us quite a while, along with some significant, costly trial & error to put this list together!
We haven’t included every company we could have on this list. This is because we choose to partner ONLY with companies that we know have integrity and who we trust will provide you with a valuable service.
In other words, we’ve spent the money to figure who you should trust. And more important, who you shouldn’t.
That said, I have an affiliate relationship with some of the products and companies listed below, so you’ll be buying me and Murray a nice dinner if you were to use our links below. 🙂
And if you do choose to invest in any of these services, make sure to mention our name to ensure you get the best service as a Live Your Message rockstar… 🙂